Support 26 Copper Country nonprofit organizations with donations by November 29
Donations for #GivingTuesday have officially opened at Portage Health Foundation (PHF). Financial donations can be made in a number of ways to the 26 nonprofit organizations PHF is partnered with.
- Online. You can donate online using our donation form using your credit or debit card. On the website, donors can choose if they would like their donation to go to a specific nonprofit or if they’d prefer their donation to be equally split between multiple nonprofit organizations.
- By mail. Mail a check to the PHF office (400 Quincy St 5th Floor, Hancock, MI 49930). Be sure to include which nonprofit the donation is for on the check.
- Drop off at office. Bring cash or a check to our office and make sure to note it is for #GivingTuesday and the nonprofit you would like your donation to go towards.
- Stock Transfer. We can take a stock transfer. If you want to learn more about how to do this call our office at (906) 523-5920 or email email@example.com.
- Dining for Donations. This year, multiple restaurants in the Copper Country will be donating to #GivingTuesday based on their sales on #GivingTuesday. Visit Copper Range Depot, Gino's Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge, Michigan House, Syl's Cafe, The Squeeze on Main, and Skippers Bar and Grill on November 29 to make your dining experience count towards donations.
Portage Health Foundation (PHF) has aided in more than $1.9 million in donations to local non-profit organizations in the Houghton, Keweenaw, Baraga, and Ontonagon counties through #GivingTuesday. Held annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, #GivingTuesday is a kick-off to the holiday giving season, where individuals can give back to the community and donate to the organizations that mean the most to them.
Learn more about #GivingTuesday at phfgive.org/givingtuesday.